HTC One, the new model launched this week by HTC will likely be available in the market in March of this year. This Android smartphone will be featuring a new tiled interface like the Windows phone though it will show up videos, photos, and social networking updates. It is made out of aluminum and sports dual frontal stereo speakers with HTCâ€™s BoomSound technology.
It has 4.7â€ 1080p Super LCD3 display with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, quad core, 1.7 GHz processor. It is 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm in size and weighs 143 g. It comes in 32 and 64 GB inbuilt memory variants and has no Micro SD support. HTC introduced a new camera technology called UltraPixels, which HTC says will record ultra bright, super-clarity pictures and video even in low-light situations.
- CPU: QualcommÂ® Snapdragonâ„¢ 600, quad-core, 1.7GHz
- OS: Androidâ„¢ with HTC Senseâ„¢, HTC BlinkFeedâ„¢
- Memory: 32GB/64GB
- RAM: 2 GB DDR2
- Connectivity: LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4 and GPS with GLONASS.
- Sound: HTC BoomSoundâ„¢. Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers. Studio-quality sound with Beats Audioâ„¢. HDR Microphone. Sense Voice
- Camera: HTC UltraPixel Camera. 2.1 MP front and 4 UltraPixels back camera. 1080p Full HD video recording for both front and back cameras.
- Audio supported formats:
Playback: .aac, .amr, .ogg, .m4a, .mid, .mp3, .wav, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Video supported formats:
Playback: .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .wmv (Windows Media Video 9), .avi (MP4 ASP and MP3)
HTC One Promo
HTC One Hands-On Review